RSPCA Emergencies:
0300 1234 999
For cattery details please
see the contact page.

Bluebell Ridge (RSPCA) Cat Rehoming Centre

Tel: 01424 752121 (11am-3pm every day except Thurs)
Come along and visit our lovely cats who are waiting for new homes. We know they will be pleased to see you!
RSPCA Emergency Helpline Number: 0300 1234 999
Dog and Cat Drawing

Make a donation,
it will make a difference!

£5 buys a toy that will enrich a pet’s life
£15 provides shelter, food and bedding
£25 will pay for vital veterinary care

Donate Now!

Did You Know............?!

Did you know.......

.......That domestic cats will favour one paw over the other? Just like humans are right or left handed. Typically female cats tend to favour their right paw whilst males favour their left paw. Interestingly, while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male!


.....That the technical term for a cat's hairball is a "bezoar"

Look out for the next installment of "Did You Know?!"


Source: http://facts.randomhistory.com

Published on Tuesday 3rd February 2015

 

Return to news page

 

Please use this button to
access the navigation menu.

Menu
Join us on Facebook for all the latest news, photos and events, and share your adoption stories and pictures with us.
 
Bengal female, 10 years old.Phoebe is a very sociable and beautiful looking friendly girl who loves to chat and enjoys the attention. She would suit a household where she can interact and be part of a family possibly with older children. She would need to be the only cat of the household however she has lived with dogs.
Ginger DSH, male, 14 years old approx.Ivan is a dear and sensitive gentleman who was a stray before he came to us and looked like he had to fend for himself for some time. He would like nothing more than a cosy home to call his own, and a safe spot to snuggle down. Ivan is very shy and requires a patient owner who he could learn to trust and gain confidence. Once he is comfortable, he will really enjoy a fuss and loves being brushed. He would like a quiet home with an older family and could possibly be an indoor cat in a spacious environment. His adoption fee will be reduced as we'd rather Ivan spent his senior years in a comfortable loving home.Ivan is currently in a foster home. Please ask for details.  
Ginger and white DLH, female, 11 years old approx.Tess is a beautiful girl who is looking for a fresh start in life with someone who can shower her with love, as she so deserves. She is very affectionate and friendly, but will occasionally let you know when she's had enough. This could be due to her dislike of the other cats around her. She would therefore really benefit from a home as only pet and without young children where she can kick back and relax.
 
Bluebell Ridge (RSPCA) Cat Rehoming Centre
Tel: 01424 752121 (11am-3pm every day except Thursdays)
RSPCA Emergency Helpline Number: 0300 1234 999

All content is copyright © Bluebell Ridge unless otherwise stated.
Bluebell Ridge
(RSPCA) Cat Rehoming Centre
Tel: 01424 752121
(11am-3pm every day except Thurs)
RSPCA Emergency Helpline:
0300 1234 999